FOLLOW THESE TIPS
- When resizing your images, 300 dpi resolution at 100% size is optimal.
- Allow bleed room. For example, if you want a full size full bleed letter size document, adding bleeds will make the page size 8 ¾” x 11 ¼”.
- Be sure to package InDesign files and include all fonts and links.
- If you are supplying a PDF, make sure it is high quality, print quality or press quality and includes bleeds.
- Saddlestitch books must have a page count that is evenly divisible by four (e.g., 4, 8, 12, 16, 20).
- We accept the following file types: Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, PDF, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.